1992 Eagle 2000 GTX 2.0 DOHC

Should i be able to move the crankshaft pulley in and out if the alternator belt isn't on?

Reply to
pushur

No. Suggests a lot of end float in the crank.

Reply to
Conor

Actually it suggests that the crank pulley has separated into its two parts. Get another one from you nearest wrecker. Any 4G60 series engine can be the donor, including Hyundai Elantras.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Gyzmologist

Ya Dibbs that's what i ment I was hopping it wasn't since i just replaced it 4 months ago

Thanks guys

Oh and if anyone wants a 2000 GTX Cheap let me know

Reply to
pushur