1993 Shogun 3000 v6 petrol

I have a problem with main and dipped beam - the front lamps don't work. I think all the fuses and relays have been checked and an auto electician gve up after 1.5 hours. Any ideas?

Reply to
RJ Durham

Make up a dummy globe using auto wire and touch the bulb holder plug to check for power, if no power go one step backwards, light switch. If power is present at the bulb plug, could be faulty globes or such. If no power at the plug holder, check the light switch for power. We have a few problems here in Australia with moist mornings in the winter times. So i spray all my globe holders with water spray to remove any moistre.

Hope this helps

Reply to
Peter

This car has two fuseboxes. (my 2,8TDi does anyway) One under the bonnet and one under the dashboard. Are they both checked?

Henk (The Netherlands)

"Peter" schreef in bericht news:I7aEg.12169$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Reply to
Henk