1994 engine surge

I need a suggested troubleshooting suggestion regarding my 94 mirage engine surge. When it is at idle the engine surges rpms up and down at regular intervals. I do not have tach so i do not know of the approximate idle rpm and how high it suges. However, I can say when I pull of the a light it is noticable. BTW, the car has 63k miles...

Reply to
LWG