1997 3000GT Electrical Problems

My 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT was running fine, doing 50 down the road and it died with no warning. Never had any problems in the past with the car running. Now it wont start, its not firing from the coil and apears that the fuel pump isnt pumping either. I have checked the coil, ingnition module and the ECM with no luck. Any help would be apreceated its a beautiful and awsome car, I hate not seeing it run and dont know any shop in the area that is willing to work on it without just changing parts until they find it.

Reply to
arkytodd

Is the fuel pump running when you turn the ignition key "on"? Does the fuel rail have pressure before you try to start?

How did you check the coil, ignition module, and plugs? How did you do this if you say there is no spark at the plugs?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman