1997 Eclipse antenna mast replacement

Need some help. Have a 1997 Eclipse GST and the antenna is only going up and down about halfway. Dealer wants $100 for just the mast, or $250 for full unit, and another $150 or more in labor to repair.

(a) is there a good place online to get OEM parts cheaper?

(b) does anyone have instructions on replacing just the antenna mast?

(c) does anyone have instructions on replacing the whole unit?

Thanks all.

Reply to
Bill Prew

Last time I had a non dealer replace a power antenna (on a 95 Avalon), it was a disaster. Ended up costing me another $350 to have the dealer do it....

Reply to
Hank Arnold

You can got to Advanced Auto Parts and get an aftermarket kit for

50.00 & put it in your self. takes about 15-30 min. We've done many. works just fine.

UrHookUp.com, Inc.

UrHookUp