1G Turbo exhaust manifold gasket supplier

The 1G head I have has the small exhaust ports. All the exhaust manifold gaskets I've located so far are for the large port heads, and won't seal properly on about 1.5mm of the manifold.

SOMEONE must make these small port gaskets: anyone know who?

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Mate, i would try to make them, i had hassles with a exhaust gasket, so bought the material un cut, placed the old cracked gasket over the proper gasket material and made my own

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Stew, go here and read:

If you have a porting tool, you can port the exhaust manifold and the head to match and use a 2g head gasket.

If you dont want to do any porting, buy a used 2G Exh mani and install it like this:

EclipsedX