2003 Lancer ES has problem with throttle control system.

Can someone give me some insight on how to fix this problem... It started about 5,000 miles ago, right now I have 40,000, the "service engine soon" light came on. I had Autozone check my system with the scan tool and the code P0507 came up and also said throttle control system. So now when I push in the clutch and I?m turning or coming to a stop my rpms drop to zero and the car stalls. The light went for like 4,000 miles and yesterday came back on. What should I do? Please advise.

Reply to
crispypalm