2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

The review of the latest Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution are... One of the best-handling sedans available at any price, razor-sharp steering, ample turbocharged power, sophisticated all-wheel-drive system, stripped-down RS model offers serious bang for the buck.

It is avilable in three trims at

john

Is the RS model the 2.4 non-turbo version? If so, it might be a decent 'sporty' car but there is no comparison to the 20 PSI boosting

4g63t 'performance monster' that is the real EVO! Mid 15's vs low 13's in the 1/4 mi is only one of the many differences along with no AWD! That performance retarded downgraded N/T version is an EVO WANNABE!.
Reply to
Greg

The RS is arguably the fastest EVO of the bunch....(MR owners may disagree)

The RS is basically an evo with a 4g63t and AWD, it has a stripped down trunk, no power windows / locks, pretty much a purpose built race car (I've heard some don't come with AC but the ones in my area do). In short, the RS is all EVO. Mitsu took a similar approach as ford did back a few years ago when they came out with the cobra R mustang.

Reply to
ya