3K GT VR-4 Sun roof Question

Does the sun roof on a 1991 3000 GT VR-4 have a special cover for the interior? Driving in the sun is driving me nuts, I can't see the temp controls or the stero. There are 4 metal clips on the bottom of the sun roof and was just wondering if there is a cover that snaps into it. If it does where can I get one. Thanks!

Kyle Lindstrom

Reply to
Kyle Lindstrom

Go to

someone there will know.

Reply to
Tim or Linda

The 91 didn't have a sunroof. That has to be an aftermarket.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

It's a factory sunroof. My hand slipped it should have said 1993. The glass is the whole top of the car. There has to be some kind of cover to lock on to the bottom side of glass to block out the sun.

Kyle

Reply to
Kyle Lindstrom