3M Clear Bra?

All:

I am considering the clear bra from 3M. Can anyone give me your experiences oppinions etc. on this? I have a factory mask that I bought, it is just a pane to clean sometimes. Anyway, let me know your thoughts...

Larry

simpleton

He is referring to a thin, invisible coat of plastic that protects the front from rocks.

I personally have no experience with it. I've heard it works fine, but does film up and look odd over the years. If you have the resources to replace it, it may not be a bad thing. I would just have the car repainted for the same price.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know