4G15 Distributor Assembly

Hi all,

I have a 4G15 engine powering a generator. There is no ECU/ECM. I'm trying to identify the type of distributor it uses. I appears to have the coil built into the distributor as there is no center wire and no external coil. It does have a vacuum advance module on the top.

The part number on the distributor is T6T88171.

I'm wondering if this would have mechanical breaker points, or electronic ignition, HEI, etc?

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Paul

Reply to