'89 Mitsybishi Montero v6 4 door....parting out..

My Baby is about to die. I had the engine over-hauled 1.5 years ago, and my engine block is cracked. Its leaking anti-freeze into one or more cyliders..

Color of my Montero is a navy Blue.

All parts that are easy taken out will be offered.

The interior is in excellent shape. Some wear on the drivers seat (which is shock-absored and adjustable).

The read bench is in close to mint shape except for a few smal 1 inch tears behind it.

Body....well..dented from passenger corner...head on xollision.....the ford van thst I hit had to be towed....I just ended up with some minor dents.

Rims....one is in MINT condition. I just put the spare on about 2 months ago..all the others have minor rusting.

Passenger side front door....dent in it.

Other than that...everything works.

If you have any requests...plz e-mail me with them.

Vehicle is located in Calgary Canadaland.

I think my vehicle will prob last towards sometimes in Sept. I doubt I can get any more than 500 for it..if that.

Thanks.

Reply to
Arcadefx