91' Eclipse door seals

The door seals, I'm sure they're the originals, have lost their ability to repel water and in the winter, the doors freeze shut.

Is there anything I can coat them with so they won't freeze so much?

Thanks for any info!

margo

Reply to
scouts

Would be cheaper to buy new seals i have just bought new ones for a 1986 magna, and came across a shop that made seals to fit any car, they were cheap and sealed like the originals.

Peter

Reply to
Peter