93 Eclipse front fog light replacement

How do you get at to replace the 35W front fog light/lamp bulb on the 1993 Eclipse. The outside front of the lense has 3 Phillips head screws, two on one side and one on the other side. They are very difficult to try and remove and I worry I will strip the soft metal of the screw heads. I wanted to try from underneath or inside the engine compartment but there doesn't seem to be any access to the bulb. Also, anyone have a bulb number that I can look for?

Thanks! Walt

Reply to
Walter Cohen