together and nothing changed - runs fine as frog hair - then just quits - will restart after a few minutes - ANY IDEAS?

From: "cdugan" To: Subject: Expo Date: Sunday, November 23, 2003 10:00 AM

Probably should have done the fuel pressure regulator first. That is usually the problem if it is not the filter...It's on the drivers end of the fuel rail on the 2.4's..Remove carefully. Attach a hand vacuum pump to the vac port and pump up. Should hold vac. Then with air hose put about 20 -30 psi on the inlet side.....If air passes...replace.....If not increase psi to 50...Should open. Then it is OK and something else is wrong! Charley in PA

Reply to
Outlander

Thanks Charley I'll give it a shot - I figured it was some sensor or other doohicky. Cut my teeth on old MOPARS all this sensor/computer shtuff has me at a disadvantage!

Reply to
Mitzapeiceashitty