95 Eclipse GS Clutch Problems... Need Help!

Im having problems with a replacement clutch for my 95 Eclipse GS. The original clutch that was taken out has the diaphram fingers lifted like an inch. Now when I ordered a new one the new clutch has the diaphram fingers flat. A machanic told me if the height of the diaphram fingers are not the same from the original clutch that it wont work. So I went to a Mitsubishi Dealer to order one, and the dealers clutch was the same. With flat diaphram fingers. They didnt know why the clutches were different, when all stamps and numbers from factory match up with the original and new clutch. So I ended up buying one from a local Auto Center, ever since the first day the new clutch was installed it made a weird noise that came from the transmission. Also when I would drive the car for more than 2 hours the clutch would begain to Slip. To a point were I could only move the car an inch, I would have to pull over somewhere to let it cool down and then I would be able to drive it again. I dont know what went wrong, we bled the car for a long time and still got this problem. When the original clutch was still installed the clutch peddle had a lot of pressure. When the new one was installed the clutch peddle had very little pressure. If anyone can help me with this problem I would appreciate it. Thank You.

Reply to
EHuertas21