'95 Mirage Door Panel Removal

Anyone know how to remove the driver's side door panel on a 1995 MirageS

2dr (manual windows,speaker)? I hope to replace the missing window, peacefully.

Thanks in advance. Rick.

Reply to
syberic

Hello Rick!

I had a Mitsubishi 2 door Mirage 94 (manual gear shift) and I downloaded a complete workshop manual for that car, a few years ago.

I googled for the name of the packed file that I have kept, although that I now have a newer Colt CZ3, and it came up with several hits.

Here is a direct download link to the manual:

Anyone know how to remove the driver's side door panel on a 1995 MirageS

Kind Regards LDJ

Reply to
LDJ

Thanks LDJ,but the file was much too large for webtv.It is old tech. Rick.

Reply to
syberic

Could you ask a friend to download it for you? I know that I would have given half an arm and a leg to get the manual, when I had the Mirage, and while I still could repair a car :-) (Born Marts 1940)

Kind Regards LDJ

Reply to
LDJ

Thanks again LDJ.I'll try harder and find someone... Glad one of us is paying attention.lol Rick.

Reply to
syberic