'98 mitsubishi Galant elec. problems

I recently tried to replace my power antenna and in doing so some wires crossed. ever since then the following has been happening: the radio requires Security Code upon startup. the interior light is not working. the seatbelt warning buzzer does not work. the automatic locks do not work when car is off. and it idols real low. is there a fuze/fuzes that I can check. the users manual was not specific

Reply to
kellyrj

all of these circuits are often controlled by the same fuse. It sounds like you blew the fuse when you crossed the wires. Check you fuses and replace the blown one

Reply to
peter