99 eclipse Hood replacement.

Hello all.....i have a 99 mitsu eclipse gsx and a tragic garage door accident claimed my hood. I also have a totaled 98 eagle talon (rear collision sprung fram)...will the hood from the talon fit on my eclipse? im pretty sure it will cause they are bassically the same car but i want to make sure before i get into the work that i will have to put into this. thank's guy's...and gals.

casey.

Reply to

I should, but I didn't know they made a 98 Talon. I thought 97 was the last year? Regardless, all 2g hoods should be interchangable. There where some headlight difference from the 95-96 and 98+, but that shouldn't effect the hood.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Reply to