A 98 Mirage with start up problems.

My car problems all started about a month ago when I was driving and then I noticed my temperature gage was rising rapidly. I pulled over into a gas station and noticed there was no water where the water is suppose to be.I went to a service station and they said all that was wrong with the car was that I had a faulty cap, so I replaced it, then my problems started

Now my car is having some major problems. In the morning when I start the car, it starts fine but then it starts vibrating and kind of studdering. Then it sounds like it?s accelerating when I don?t even have my foot on the peddle. That?s one problem...

Also the car is guzzling coolant, any reason why?

Please help!

Reply to
aprildawnrules

Me thinks you mayhave done serious head damage and the coolant is escaping. CHeck youroil to see if it is milky if so time to have your head removed and checked for warpage and a new head gasket

Peter

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Raven