Air Conditioner - 2000 Eclipse

Well 95 degrees out and my A/C unit crapped out. The compressor is not turning on. I checked the relay and it is fine. From the wiring diagram, it appears there is some A/C coolant temperature sensor also in series with the compressor. Anyone know where this sensor is located or anything else I can check before I go out and get a new compressor.

Reply to
antonr01