Any common problems on 2002-2004 Ecplise Spyders?

I have a 2003 Eclipse Spyder that is set to come off its bumper to bumper warranty in a month. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any common/frequent issues with this car that I should have the dealer "check out" before the warranty ends? Anywhere else on the web that I might find stuff like this? Thanks.

Reply to
The Clozman

Look up your car in, Defect Investigations, Recalls, and Service Bulletins

GB

The Clozman wrote:

Reply to
gray-beard