Are "For Sale" offerings okay for this group??

I couldn't find any guidelines for the group, so I'm asking before I post something.

Reply to
cottonchipper

Malcom Gillette

It's OK for a private seller, but also rather pointless, as this is an international group. You'd do far better to find a local or regional used vehicle site. For example, in Ontario Canada, this is

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS