balance shaft question

is there such a thing as over sized balance shaft bushings (93 eclipse 1.8) n if so where does find them thanks S.B.

Reply to
the2ofus

it doesn't appear so. the manual states that if there are excessive clearances, to "replace the bearings, shafts or front case assembly"

Reply to
simpleton

If it is the same as a pajero 2.5, then there are bushes with a larger OUTSIDE diameter, to cope with bushes that have spun in block, but not what you and I wanted I presume, bushes with a smaller inside diameter. Either chrome the journals or get second hand ones. I did the latter..Even though I am in the trade the chroming and regrinding was too expensive. Hope this is of some help Dave

Reply to
Dave Brook

Reply to
simpleton