Best Tyres For 1997 Magna/Diamante

Hi All,

I need to replace my tyres soon and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what to get for the above model.

I travel about 125km every day (around winding roads), and would like a tyre that is quiet and handles well in the wet.

I currently have Dunlop Monza D8's but they are no longer available.

Any ideas/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
David