bike rack/eclipse....

I have a 03 Eclipse GT. I'm looking to add a bike rack for the rear without the tow hitch mount of course. Yakima hasnt and will probably never make one. I'm looking for the one that straps on to the hatch. Has anyone else run into this problem? Does anyone make them?

KC

Reply to
KC

if yakima doesn't make a rooftop rack for such a popular car then i would suspect issues with fitment. what's wrong with a hitch mount?

Reply to
simpleton