Camber correction required?

I have some eibach pro lowering springs and tokiko shocks for my 97 eclipse spyder gst, and was wondering if I would need a camber correction kit for this. The dealer (Mach V) says I shouldn't since it will only lower the car

1.3" but I would like to hear it I guess from the General Public that it is ok. Thanks
Reply to
Lucas Williams

Not required. Everything you want to know is here:

Nobody U. Know

Reply to
simpleton

Please advise how to change suspension if I wanted to raise car let's say 1" ? I need to raise because of bad roads

Reply to
nplus

Reply to
simpleton