Changing 90 Eclipse Motor Mounts

I'm thinking about doing this myself at home. Is it possible to jack up the engine from underneath or do you need to remove the hood and pull it up? Is there a decent online diagram or instructions?

Thanks.

Fred snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

(If you email, please post here and let me know that you have sent email - I don't check that often.)

Reply to
Fred

A floor jack under the oil pan is all you'll need but it's a good idea to pad the jack with a piece of wood.

Reply to
Simpleton

OK - thanks!

Reply to