Child Car Seat

Hi Guys, Ahh the time has come, the Mrs is going back to work, we now need to use both cars to transport First Born who is now 9months old. My car is a 3000gt (turbo), does anyone know of a child car seat that will fit?

TIA

Rob

Reply to
Will it Work

I see a change of vehicle in the future ... you'll need to try a few options for attatching straps, but likely you'll need to get a piece of high density foam cut to fit under the seat to provide a suitably level surface. I'd suggest going to a motor trimmer. These guys could supply and shape the foam and cover it with a nice matching vinyll

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

I had no problems with child seats in either my 1991 or 1997 DSM cars. My daughter used to kick at the seat back and beg me to launch the car. Bring something home and return it if it does not fit.

Reply to
Billy

The 3K VR4 has worse seats than a DSM. They are truely bucket. They may be bigger on the outside, but they are smaller inside. The rear seats bow in quite a bit more. It's not the room, but more likely the shape of the seat that's the problem. As far as safety, the VR4 weighs just a tad shy of a SUV, has AWD, AWS, better brakes, more power/torque, and better handling than any SUV made. Any child would be far safer in it than a Caddilac Tahoe. At least VR4's dont flip over for no reason and can stop on a dime.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know