Chiptuning for Grandis 2,0 DI-D

Hello,

I have got a new Mitsubishi Grandis with the 2 Liter Diesel engine from Volkswagen. Due the low power (136 hp) I consider to increase torque and power with a chiptuning. Does anybody have experience with that and can give my advices ? How is the motor performance after the tuning ? - Do you really feel a difference ?

- Is fuel consumption increased or decreased ?

Best Regards from austria, Helmut Bratschitsch snipped-for-privacy@Utanet.at

Reply to
Helmut Bratschitsch