Dashboard lights on Shogun 1998 LWB 2.8 Diesel GLS Auto

The bulbs/lights on the dashboard have slowly been burning out including the 2 rear wheel indicator lights, the Drive light from the Automatic gearbox and some other bulbs the light up the aircon controls.

Does anyone know how to change these bulbs by removing the dashboard or from underneath?

Can I do it myself, or do I have to take it into a dealer? Are there special bulbs, or can I purchase them from any hadware store.

Thanks for any help

Myer

Reply to
Myer Luknar