Deal on New Mitsubishi Galant GTZ?

Brought my wife's 2004 Galant GTS in for its 6000 mile service. While there, I noticed they had 2 of the 2003 models left. They offered me $17266 for a fully loaded 2003 Galant.. Does this sound like a good deal? I like the '04's better but this is about $7000.00 off their sticker on the 2003's. I think it pretty much has every option available for the GTZ. Its hard to find info on the 2003's anymore.

Reply to
Ronald Hall