Dim Dip Relay

Does anyone know where to find the dim dip relay on a 1999 Mitsubishi Colt. The headlights and full beam have stopped working - although I still have side lights and indicators. I have checked the bulbs and the fuses and even bought another light switch (which works even worse than the original) but someone said there is a dim-dip relay which might be the cause. Trouble is I don?t know where it is? Thanx Suz

Reply to
suz