eclipse IAT sensor

can anyone tell me where the IAT(Intake Air Temperature) sensor is located on a

2003 mitsubishi eclipse GT?
Reply to
markf764

a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse GT?

On my '95 2.4 it is located in the top of the MAF right behind the intake screen. Appears to be a little electronic device. Mine seems to be permanent. Reminds me of a little red diode in appearance?? If yours is a problem it should be covered under the emissions warranty? (Hopefully!)

Reply to
Outlander