Eclipse Seats

Any one know if it spossible to put seats from a 3G Eclipse into a 2G? I know someone that has awrecked 2003 with leather that they are parting out cheap & the seats in my 98 are in pretty bad shape. Thanks

Reply to
skipe2028

The 3G seats are about the same size, but you can expect that the mounting points for the slide rails are different. Anything is possible if you are prepared to fabricate (or pay someone to fabricate) some adapter mounts.

Alternatively, you could get your seats rapaired. Look in the yellow pages for auto trimming services. Here in Ottawa, Canada I was quoted about C$200 to replace the cracked leather seat surfaces.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

The Seat tracks can be removed from the 2G seat and placed on the 3g seat and be installed. It a couple hours job

Reply to
Eclipsed