Evo 8 Owner's Handbook

Does anyone know where I can get an english version of the owner's manual for a Lancer Evo 8?

Reply to
Chris Jennings

Sure, the glove compartment of the one I'll sell ya! You can order them from any U.S. dealership. Not sure if it's cheaper to get it elsewhere. I take it by your e-mail that you are in New Zealand? Do you have a grey-market version or??

Reply to
DragonRider

You should be able to get a copy though a local Mitsubishi dealership. Is there something in particular you're looking for? I may be able to look up in my owner's or service manual for you.

Reply to
Fluffy