Evo -> L300 Transplant

Ladies & Gents,

Does anyone in this newsgroup have any experience with transplanting a Lance EVO engine into a 1994 L300 4x4 Express van? I'm thinking about trying this myself, and was wondering if there's anything I have to keep in mind.

TIA Rick

Reply to
Andrew

i have never heard about a transplant to a van with the 4g63 why would you want to dio that? are you swtill keeping the all wheel drive? youll prolly need mounts and tranny maybe part fabrication for underneith where are you gonna get the motor from?

Reply to
jonatan quezada

It's been done on a Porsche, not a van though...

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

The van is much more heavy than the Lancer EVO, so what u need torque howabout finding a used set of V6 engine and drive train from a Pajero instead The Pajero, L200 and L300 often share the same chassis. Search the web for those Japanese exporters of used cars and write offs.

Reply to
Wiwat Chang