Evo miles per tank question

With the lead footed driving (is there any other kind in evo?) how many miles do you typically get per tank in an unmodified evo? She drinks 93 octane gas, right?

Reply to
Body Roll
93 octane? where do uhave to go to get that, highest one i seen were always, 87 89 91

Reply to
AirborneDSM

At the airport I guess :-) I meant 91 then. I'll pay attention to the labels next time.

Reply to
Body Roll

My tank is filled with 94.... (25psi and NO knock!)

It all depends on the state/region you live in.

Reply to
simpleton

If you have to ask...

A review I have here (L'Automobile Magazine (French), December 2005) measured an Evo VIII at 37.3 l/100 Km in a track (probably a slow one, since this is really an high value).

In more normal conditions, values above 20l/100km seem to be quite easy to get.

An maerican test:

observed mpg 18.1 (MR: 16.6; RS: 17.6) With only 55l in the fuel tank, its autonomy is quite short.

Reply to
Rui Pedro Mendes Salgueiro

the lazy people around here

MT observed mpg 18.1 (MR: 16.6; RS: 17.6)>

Thank you. I did not notice that part of the spec when I skimmed that review for the first time.

Reply to
Body Roll