Evo Special Edition

Does anyone know how much Evo will be bastardized in the Special Edition coming up (hopefully not soon). If Mitsubishi it to copycat Subaru then spoiler delete, leather and sunroof are in the sleeve. Is there anyone else in sunbelt who is sick of sun and heat and does not want leather and sunroof? Could they have cloth upholstered sunroofless wingless evo or I'm the only one who is sick of the changes done to the special edition STI? Could those people keep leather contained to the shifter and the parking brake lever?

Here is list of changes I desire for Evo X compared with IX: none (less weight maybe if that's doable without sacrificing durability? bold new colors? (dark blue) )

I might be ready for Evo $$$wise around fall 2007 all and would rather get IX than X internals with as little electronics as possible in the drivetrain and other critical places. Don't care much about the changes to the sheetmetal. IX looks good. X looks just as good if not better.

Thoughts? Is no changes to IX internals too much to ask? Could they push the improvements to the drivetrain to the XI please????

Luddites overheating in California.

Reply to
Body Roll