For Sale Cheap: Side Steps for Mitsubishi Endeavor

I took delivery last week of a 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor with black side steps that I have since removed. I can't say for sure, but I think they may also fit 2004 and 2005 models. I'm in a fairly isolated area, with few Endeavors and virtually no demand for these, so I'm willing to let them go for $100 plus shipping from Hobbs, New Mexico, USA. E-mail me if interested snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com I have pictures I can send.

Reply to
cottonchipper