FS:2002 Eclipse Spyder GS Convertible, Excellent, $8695.

a.. 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS Convertible b.. 2.4L, 147hp, 4cyl peppy little gas sipper c.. Vin Number 4A3AE45G02E107863 d.. 78,100 miles e.. Automatic f.. Power Steering g.. Power Brakes h.. Power Windows i.. Power Locks j.. Power Top k.. Ice Cold A/C l.. Micro-chipped key w/Spare m.. Keyless Entry w/Panic Button n.. Alarm System o.. Alpine CDE-9852 CD-MP3 player PLUS Original Infinity/Mitsubishi CD Player p.. Colgan Custom Front End Bra q.. Original Owner's Manual r.. Beautiful Pearl White w/ Black Top and Interior s.. Glass Rear Window w/Defroster t.. Brand New Fabric Top u.. Brand New Leather Interior Let me say those last two again! BRAND NEW FABRIC TOP and BRAND NEW LEATHER INTERIOR, (not naugahyde)!

This is, no doubt, the nicest Eclipse Spyder GS in the state. We bought it less than two years ago with all intentions of keeping it for my wife's driver, and then possibly passing on to the teenage daughter when she's old enough to drive. The interior was the ugly black patterned cloth and the top had a little leak, so we spent $2250 having the upholstery re-done in black leather and put a brand new top on it (Sept 07, have receipts). Needless to say, we wouldn't have done any of this if the car wasn't in perfect running order! It is a sporty, peppy, yet economical car. We hate to have to get rid of it after putting all that money into it, but the downturn in the economy has mandated it. So I guess our loss is your gain, as the Kelly Blue Book retail on the car is $10,900 to $11,300.

This car looks, runs, and drives beautifully. Pics are at

$8695 OBO Call Bill 727-488-3717

Reply to
Bill