fuel filter???

I own a Mitsu 3000GT SL with roughly 180,000 miles on it, i bought it with

160,000 and never changed the fuel filter on it. Just a day ago I was taking a sharp bend at a decent speed and out of no where the car began to run real sluggish and sputtery, and it was low on fuel in the tank itself. I feel its the fuel filter maybe I sucked something up from the tank because of the shaken up from the bend. Has anyone else had this problem, if so can you give me an answer to how you solved it?

thanks!

Reply to
tunrace411

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:29:36 +0100, against all advice, something compelled tunrace411 , to say:

160,000 and never changed the fuel filter on it. Just a day ago I was taking a sharp bend at a decent speed and out of no where the car began to run real sluggish and sputtery, and it was low on fuel in the tank itself. I feel its the fuel filter maybe I sucked something up from the tank because of the shaken up from the bend. Has anyone else had this problem, if so can you give me an answer to how you solved it?

Try changing the fuel filter.

Reply to
Steve Daniels