fuel filter for Montero Sport

Hello,

I have a 2003 Montero Sport, planning to change the fuel filter myself. Does anyone know what manual I should buy to guide me through. Thanks.

Regards, David

Reply to
David

Hi ,

I assume its a petrol engine ? You shouldnt need a manual to do this job , theres only 2 bolts and 2 pipes to remove it ! Mail me directly if you need advice on how to do it if you like ?

I have a 2003 Montero Sport, planning to change the fuel filter myself. Does anyone know what manual I should buy to guide me through. Thanks.

Regards, David

Reply to
Jeff Dawson