Galant 2003- Good car?

Due to an accident recently Im in the need of a new car. I came across a 2003 ES Galant (4cy) for about $10,900 with under 16k miles on it. Is this a good deal or what? Ive done quite a bit of research on the web but Im looking for owners to hear what they think. My brother in law said they weren't good and they were always in the shop for overheating and other problems? How accurate it that? Thanks for the help!

R Bremen

Reply to
No Spam

Have over 30,000 miles on my 2003 and the only problem has been a broken hose clamp. A 1.00 repair!

Reply to
Glenn