great deals at yonkers mitsubishi

just wan ted to let everyone know that i just bought my first mitsubishi and that i got a great deal on it this dealership i went to worked to get me in to this car i got anf from what i saw the 6 other people in that place also got good deals i over heard the owner say i rather give a family deal then see someone walk out that door not getting what they want if anyone in ny that wants a good deal call joe at 914-961-7750

Reply to
kenny241