Guestimate

Hi I'm thinking of upgrading my car but have no idea how much it is worth, and I've never seen any advertised before. From what I've been told the boy racers got their hand on them as nice cheap turbos and there aren't many left in going order. It's a 1986 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6 ECI Turbo, its got about 150,000km on the clock with only 3 NZ owners. Its still in fairly good shape (paintwork etc) and hasn't been thrashed much. How much do you guys think its worth?

Reply to
Charles Nell