Head Gasket

Just had my head gasket blow in my driveway. It overtemped and is leaking coolant onto the left side of the engine.

Any idea (ballpark range) of what it would cost for head gasket replacement and assuming the head has to be milled. Also replace the water pump and belts/hoses and such.

Would like to know because I like to bargain.....

Reply to
Lurker