Hello, just wanted some advice on accessories for my 2002 Carisma

Hello, just wanted some advice on where to obtain accessories for my

2002 Carisma 1.6

I just bought the car a few days ago from a dealer and found the original First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle were missing. Tried to email my local Mitsubshi dealer for a quote for replacements but never got a reply. Does anyone know of a place that lists the spares/ accessories for a Mitsubushi Carisma?

TIA

George

Reply to
King_Georgie