I'm changin the timing belt on my car. Need advice.

Hi. I have an '86 Mitsubishi Cordia and I am trying to change the timing belt on my car. I'm waiting to see if someone will lend me a chain wrench in order to remove the pulley in the crankshaft spot. In the meantime, I thought i'd ask a few questions.

After I put both the car's timing belts properly aligned, will the car be good to go after everything else was put back exactly the way it was? For example, will the spark plug cables work in the same position as they were before the belts broke or will the cables need to be readjusted somehow? What i'm trying to ask is: is the're another step after you install the timing belt? For some reason, I think that i'm going to install the belts and the car is not going to work properly. Any tips? Thanks

Reply to
leviathan