LF: coil over sleeve manufacturer

I had a set of sleeves (NOT coil over kits) on order with a local speed shop before Xmas, but they went bankrupt (pity...). They looked up the parts in a catalog, but unfortunately I did not note the manufacturer.

The parts were 5" long (optional 7") anodised aluminium (red was the only colour offered), to suit a 2 inch strut tube. Offered inside diameters were

2.010, 2.040 or 2.060". A spring base nut was included, and a set of two kits would be around C$50.

I have found that QA1 in Minnesota offer aluminium or steel versions of these sleeves, 2.060 or 2.100 ID for about $50 each. These would do of course, but I would still need to mill some shims to make them fit my 2 inch strut tubes.

Does anyone have suggestions for a manufacturer or distributor of the above, or similar, preferably in Canada?

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

truechoice sells sleeves

you'll have to call them. i don't see them on the web but they're in the catalog. give ground control a call.
as for shimming, ground control uses o-rings.

Reply to
simpleton